Saturday, July 25, 2009

This weekend is going to be the BOMB DIGGITY


Yo Dogs!! Its the best time to be alive! Just saw Transformers 2 and my girl just left me! Not only am I free again, I have a new favorite movie. I think Iam going to take Christine or Kylie P. to see it at my theater. I can get free tickets and even popcorn with my new Manager Position!! Maybe if they are lucky, and yeah i do mean both girls at the same time, i can give them teh manager position. you know, show them the Business. If you smell my drifts. Have any of you guys ever tried that hole in the bottom of the popcorn bag trick? I just did it, but that was just a test run. I got plastic bags and double salt this time. I mean i thought it was funny. Whatevs. There are just way too many bitches here in Scottsdale, dude. I got 9 girls numbers last week. 9! Beat that bros! I love Colorado. also regional powder puff football fundraiser Aug. 8th 6pm! 1love- Gar "Keebler" Ellve

No comments:

Post a Comment