Monday, July 20, 2009

Holla from Kuwait!;)


About 6 months ago, I was in Miami Florida on leave because of "my foot" (CJ Couger! You know whats up!! 6/23) and this broad rolls up with some pale guys in tow. They were wearing white pants! NE way. Im guessing she was like a 32b or c cup and she had that hot hot orange tan with that bleached hair. This is at a party BTW so i see her and LOCKON (CJ you feel me) to this honey with the best line ever. "Evening, Beautiful! Who the fuck are these faggots?!" and before she can say anything im all like, "You know waht i dont even care! Stick with the K-Dog, and all my boys behind me were like "SHOOTERS ARE ON HIM!" LOL ah man you shoulda been there bro. I had a clam salad and I bought that bitch a necklace! - Peace out
K-Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment