Monday, July 20, 2009

COOLSTORYBRO


Trying to get all the best stories from all my old bros and little brolings from about the globe! Like check this out guys. I got good at writing last semester so dont feel intimidated when you read this gold.
It was last year. All the Theta house girls with the matching tatoos were playing pong on the roof and it started to rain. If you were there youd understand the words of wisdom that I heard that night from the coolest dude in Kappa My man CJ! "OH! Bro, dude.... nah brah dude, ah." i just stared at his new diggs and with out trying used my psychic spider sense and was like "Cool, coolstory bro!!Fuckin..... can I borrow your house?" The Orioles won game 3 and then we high fived. 3 girls with the seethrouingest shirts came in the house soaking wet came down stairs and me and CJ were like "Damn! Get the camera" I did. Cj got the short one with the biggest tits I ever seen and I got teh darker chick, i think she was like Indian, a beer, the other one was ugly but , so and we mad e them drinking the beers to go up and we fucked them in the new house in the same bunk beds that i share now. During when we fucked i said "this is the best night of my life" and from bunk beds we high fived. Big tits shorty puked and I was like "cool story bro!" That is where cool story bro came from. Indian girl got fat this year so we dont talk. Thanks mom and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment